Factoring and Asset Based Lending for Manufacturers
- Financing Rates at 0.69% - 1.59%
- No Financials - No monthly minimums - No invoice minimums
- No facility fees - No audits - No up-front fees - No hidden fees
- Set up account in 3 to 5 working days - 24 hr funding thereafter
- Credit Lines starting at $5,000 & up to 10 million
- Customer referrals upon your request
- We Make Same Day Decisions
Call Now 1 800 876 6071
Having trouble fulfilling orders due to cash flow shortages?
1st Commercial Credit offers receivable finance for manufactures experiencing working capital shortages. Our Receivable Lines of Credit provide the utmost flexibility for enhancing your company’s capacity to grow without having to worry about pledging additional collateral. We leverage your credit line solely on your customer’s financial strength, not your company's.
Our Asset Based Financial solutions offer the highest advance rate against your inventory and accounts receivable in comparison to a bank. In some industries and depending on the inventory, we can advance up to 100% of the auction value.
Is your business growing faster than your operating capital?
At 1st Commercial Credit, our accounts receivable financing service is a flexible source of funds for manufacturers. We simply utilize your accounts receivable as the collateral and advance funds against the face value of your invoices. The receivable credit line grows proportionately with your sales cycle and we can fund as little as $5,000 a month and up to $10 million for larger companies.
Call Now 1 800 876 6071
Asset Based Lending and Factoring for Manufacturing
There are plenty of reasons why 1st Commercial Credit stands out from all other financial institutions. Our offers put your interest above all else.
- We offer high credit limits from the beginning capable of increasing depending on your needs and qualifications
- Decisions are made within the day
- Account set-up can be accomplished in 3 to 5 working days and funding occurs within the following 24 hours
- You do not have to worry about financials, monthly minimums or even invoice minimums
- We do not require facility fees
- Factoring receivables with us do not involve up-front fees, audits or hidden charges
- We can provide customer referrals
Manufacturers and Importers that take advantage of our financing programs
- Cash flow is hindered because accounts receivable is coming in slowly
- Manufacturing is beginning to progress but their sales history and recorded earnings will not qualify for rigid bank loans
- Absence of finance base for new businesses
- Uneven spike in sales
- Traditional financing has been exhausted and declined
Because we intend to serve you faster and better, we make processing much easier too.
- Accomplish 2-page application
- Provide accounts receivable aging report
- Furnish a list of the customers including the credit limit request
- Submit Articles of Incorporation
- Include the rate confirmation agreement or purchase order
- Present the invoices to factor
Using Your Accounts Receivable Asset for Business Growth
Manufacturing facilities that need to offer credit terms to customers utilize our funding program. businesses can easily tap into their receivables asset for immediate cash flow. You may offer credit terms to new and larger customers at an affordable cost, take advantage of early pay discounts offered by your suppliers, buy larger quantities with additional discounts, and countless other opportunities that your manufacturing business is missing out on.
We've got you covered
We offer lending services in the United States, Canada and the UK
Watch Our Video
Call Now1 800 876 6071Click Here for a Quote Rates At 0.69% - 1.59%
Most Popular Links:
- Accounts Receivable Loans
- Accounts Receivable Funding
- Invoice Factoring
- Invoice Lending Services
- Cash Flow Lender
- Purchase Order Financing
- International Factoring
- Bank Factoring
- Invoice Discounting
- Payroll Funding
Additional Informational Links:Site Map States | Site Map Articles | Site Map Industries