Over 18 Years in Business
Long Haul Trucking Company
IT Staffing Florida
Trucking factoring companies are essential to the success of the trucking industry's involvement in international trade. It can be crucial to alleviating problems from slowed cash flow and delayed billing payments by global customers. Often, even large trucking companies can obtain substantial funding in less than one week from application approval dates. In some cases, applicants may even receive funds the very next business day. In order to facilitate fast and easy client applications for transportation finance, factors often accept applications by email or over the phone. This convenient policy enables applicants in virtually any global location to obtain fast, efficient funding services.
What benefits do international trucking companies receive through freight bill factoring?
When your global trucking company engages the services of a professional freight bill factoring company, you will receive many helpful services that are very beneficial to the success of your business operations, including:
• Cash advances deposited directly into your company banking account or funded to your business credit card, often within just 24 hours;
• Expert collections services provided to your business by experienced account executives;
• Full back office staffing to manage your accounts receivable collections, from generating and mailing out invoices to customer credit checks and necessary bill collections calling;
• Protection from bad debts, often up to at least $100,000;
• Online access to customer remittance statements and payments received data.
How will a respected transportation factoring agent enhance your trucking business operations?
By assisting you in simplifying your company's administrative functions while enhancing your working capital for ongoing business operations, transportation factors can save you countless hours and greatly strengthen your business. The most effective financing products and services they offer include the following:
• Rapid Funding. – You will receive fast, efficient funding, often on the very next business day, based on your company's verified freight hauling bills. Even if your business is just in the startup stages, with adequate collateral, you will most likely receive funds within several days after applying.
• Outstanding Competitive Rates. – The best transportation factoring agents offer outstanding competitive lending rates to clients. Typically, they can save your business upwards of 20% on normal funding fees. This impressive benefit to customers is due to the extensive volume of business these funding giants transact annually within the trucking industry.
• Business Stability and Transparency. – As financially sound and secure businesses, the best international trucking factors are very open concerning the extent of their yearly business operations and success. They make their annual reports available to all funding clients and applicants.
• Customized Administrative Services. – In addition to freight bill funding, top quality transport factoring agents provide their clients with flexible, customized collections services for their customer billing accounts.
• Service to Companies of All Sizes. – The best global trucking factors offer a wide range of services to businesses of all sizes, from small startup trucking companies with limited global reach and capacity to well-established international trucking concerns with operations in many different countries.
• Specialized Consulting Services. – Along with comprehensive financing solutions for your company, the most respected factoring agents for the international trucking trade offer individualized consulting options specifically tailored to meet each applicant's needs.
By seeking the comprehensive professional services of a highly rated international trucking agent, you will bring many valuable benefits and enhancements to your global trucking enterprise. These very experienced advisors and financing experts will provide your company with the perfect combination of financial advice and funding to grow and strengthen your business. At the same time, they will enable you to operate your business with smooth, uninterrupted consistency, minus the monetary stresses and strains that can occur from delayed customer payments or delinquent accounts receivable. They will empower and vitalize your commercial efforts, promote your company's expansion and assist you in realizing ongoing global business success.