Factoring & Asset Based Lending for Security Guard Companies
- Financing Rates at 0.69% - 1.59%
- No Financials - No monthly minimums - No invoice minimums
- No facility fees - No audits - No up-front fees - No hidden fees
- Set up account in 3 to 5 working days - 24 hr funding thereafter
- Credit Lines starting at $5,000 & up to 10 million
- Customer referrals upon your request
- We Make Same Day Decisions
Call Now 1 800 876 6071
At 1st Commercial Credit, our accounts receivable financing service is a fast source of funds for the Security Guard Industry. We simply consider your accounts receivable as the collateral and advance funds against the face value of your invoices. The receivable credit line grows proportionately with your sales cycle and we can fund as little as $5,000 a month and up to $10 million for larger companies.
Call us today and see if this financial method will work for your business.
If your company is experiencing faster growth than your operating capital, we can help. Most of our clients that come to us are taking on more accounts, or their existing accounts are asking for more guards on call and puts them in a cash flow squeeze. Although some of our clients invoice weekly, their average collection cycle is 35 to 60 days from date of invoice. By financing receivables or using our asset based financing solutions, we can fund existing invoices or newly generated invoices within 24 hours.
Call Now 1 800 876 6071
Receivable Factoring for the Security Guard Industry
Security Guard Agencies use this type of financing to increase their cash flow for daily expenses. There is no need to borrow money if you have uncollected receivables from good credit worthy accounts.
1st Commercial Credit offers factoring services to small and medium size security businesses with as little as $10,000 a month in sales volume and up to $10 million in receivable assets. If your business would benefit by converting your accounts receivable to working capital, we can help. Get initial funding in 3 to 5 working days. No financials needed, No up-front fees to set up, it is that easy. View Transactions
There are plenty of reasons why 1st Commercial Credit stands out from all other financial institutions. Our offers put your interest above all else.
- We offer high credit limits from the beginning capable of increasing depending on your needs
- Decisions are made within the day
- Account set-up can be accomplished in 3 to 5 working days and funding occurs within the following 24 hours
- You do not have to worry about financials, monthly minimums or even invoice minimums
- We do not require facility fees
- Factoring receivables with us do not involve up-front fees, audits or hidden charges
- We can provide customer referrals
What kind of security guard companies come to us for funding?
- Young companies experiencing growth and need cash today. In most cases they have been turned down by banks
- Cash flow is hindered because accounts receivable is coming in slowly
- Sales are beginning to progress but their sales history and recorded earnings will not qualify for bank loans
- Absence of finance base for new businesses
- Uneven spike in sales
- Mature companies that have capped their working credit line established by a bank and need more leverage
- Companies that are experiencing lack of service from another factoring company
Factoring Receivables for Security Guard Agencies is a Quick Process
- Fill out 2-page application
- Provide accounts receivable aging report
- Furnish a list of the customers including the credit limit request
- Submit Articles of Incorporation
- Include the rate confirmation agreement or purchase order
- Present the invoices to factor
Financing Security Companies for as little as $5,000 a month and up to 10 million for larger companies
- Credit line based on percentage of eligible accounts receivable.
- Easy to understand financing fees.
- Invoices funded within 24hrs.
- Eliminate the need for bank loans or SBA loans.
- Funding can take place in 3 to 5 working days.
- Start up staffing companies welcomed.
Call Now 1 800 876 6071
Why do Security Guard Companies benefit by financing account receivables with us?
- The use of back-office support for collections and mailing out your invoices sometimes offset the financing fees or decrease internal overhead related cost.
- Free credit analysis and collection assistance to prevent bad debt.
- Free Reports and statements of your account status via internet.
- Optional full service available with payroll and tax services.
- You send the original invoices with proof of performance (time sheets). The service must be performed before funding.
- The invoice is verified and then the advance is funded, typically 90% of the invoice depending on the credit worthiness of your customers. Funds will be advanced within 24hrs. following verification of the invoices. This is usually completed the same day that they are received. The balance of the advance is called the "Reserve". The reserve is held back until the customer pays the invoice in full.
- Payment of the invoices are made directly to us from your customers. Once received, the reserve is paid to you minus the discount fee.
- At your option, the funds are sent via wire transfer, ACH or check.
- Credit approval for new accounts is easy. All is needed is the name and address of the customer.
- Due diligence of liens and pending lawsuits of your company will be performed prior to funding.
We've got you covered
We offer lending services in the United States, Canada and the UK
Watch Our Video
Call Now1 800 876 6071Click Here for a Quote Rates At 0.69% - 1.59%
Most Popular Links:
- Accounts Receivable Loans
- Accounts Receivable Funding
- Invoice Factoring
- Invoice Lending Services
- Cash Flow Lender
- Purchase Order Financing
- International Factoring
- Bank Factoring
- Invoice Discounting
- Payroll Funding
Additional Informational Links:Site Map States | Site Map Articles | Site Map Industries