Why Choose Us
Most Popular Industries We Fund
Accounts Receivable Financing is our Business!
Receivable financing rates at 0.69% - 1.59%
- No financials - No monthly minimums - No invoice minimums
- No facility fees - No audits - No up-front fees - No hidden fees
- Set up account in 3 to 5 working days - 24 hr funding thereafter
- Receivable credit lines starting at 5,000 & up to 10 million
- Customer referrals upon your request
- We Make Same Day Decisions Start Today
We Make accounts receivable financing a Simple Process!
- A two page application
- An accounts receivable aging report
- A customer list with credit limit request
- Copy of articles of Incorporation or DBA filing
- Purchase orders or rate confirmation agreements
- Invoices to factor
Most of our clients are either:
- experiencing cash flow shortages due to a slow turnover in accounts receivable
- fast growing companies whose past earnings and sales histories will not justify traditional bank loan financing
- start-up businesses with no financing base
- principals with good or bad credit and cannot obtain traditional financing
- have lost their line of credit due to covenant violations
- need export receivable financing, credit protection or purchase order financing
Is your business growing faster than your operating capital?
At 1st Commercial Credit, our accounts receivable financing service is a flexible source of funds for businesses. We simply utilize your accounts receivable as the collateral and advance funds against the face value of your invoices. The receivable credit line grows proportionately with your sales cycle and we can fund as little as $5,000 a month and up to $10 million for larger companies.
Call now for details at 1 800 876 6071 Start Today
Industries 1st Commercial Credit Factors in the USA:
1st Commercial Credit, a nationwide factoring company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Provides accounts receivable financing in the US, Canada, and the UK; offers export trade finance to clients in every major world market and can convert receivable finance transactions in 17 currencies.